Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers. Amazon EC2’s simple web service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides you with complete control of your computing resources and lets you run on Amazon’s proven computing environment.
Reliable, Scalable, Infrastructure On Demand
- Increase or decrease capacity within minutes, not hours or days
- SLA commitment of 99.99% availability for each Amazon EC2 region. Each region consists of at least 3 availability zones
- The AWS Region/AZ model has been recognized by Gartner as the recommended approach for running enterprise applications that require high availability
Vast Breadth and Depth of Compute Services
- More workloads including SAP, HPC, Machine Learning, Windows, and many more run on AWS than on any other cloud
- 275 instance types to help optimize the cost and performance of your workloads
- Available with choice of processor, storage and networking options, operating system, and purchase model
Security is our top priority
- Lockdown security model prohibits administrative access eliminating possibility of human error and tampering
- With the AWS Nitro System virtualization resources are offloaded to dedicated hardware and software minimizing the attack surface
- AWS supports 89 security standards and compliance certifications including PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, GDPR, FIPS 140-2, and NIST 800-171, which is meaningfully more than any other cloud provider
Read case studies for AWS
We understand your organisation is unique. Your technology should match your business processes – your unique way of doing things. We help your organisation perform better by designing and developing the solutions that work for you – all delivered on time, within budget and with faster time to benefit.