Managed IT Services are not a one-size-fits-all proposition. Rather, they should be tailored to the unique needs of your business. With TOLVA, you can adapt our services to fit your needs.
With the exponential pace of change in IT, it makes more sense than ever before to use Managed IT Services.
An extra set of hands – whether on-site or via remote support – is the solution. TOLVA is an extension of your business, helping with day-to-day IT management and strategic planning. We provide the fastest, friendliest and most effective response to your technology needs. Each and every day.
We take a holistic approach to your IT environment, applying our deep expertise across the full ICT spectrum to improve system availability and performance. We are your IT service desk. Your network operations team. Your cloud operations team. Tech support. Whatever you need to keep your business running at its peak
Our Managed IT Services are a cost-effective and secure way of growing your business without hiring new staff.
Managed IT Services includes:
Understanding that not all businesses are the same, rather than providing rigid packaged services, we’ve developed a personalised approach that is highly flexible, allowing you to choose specific IT components to be managed, or alternatively, outsource it all to us. This allows us to tailor our solution to what best meets your requirements.
- We operate a dedicated Service Team model for greater level of service. Your support requests are handled by a dedicated team of associates, all lead by a Service Delivery Manager as your primary point of escalation.
- We are transparent and accountable for our services and provide you with monthly meeting minutes, performance reports and score cards. All agreed action items from meetings are also recorded and tracked via the online portal for ease of access and tracking.
- We are serious about providing the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. So much so, that the business has key performance indicators that are purely based on customer satisfaction and feedback.
As an IT manager today, you’re continually forced to do more with less. You need to respond to your employees’ demands for flexibility and mobility, ensure a high level of security, and ensure your overall IT infrastructure is scalable and cost-effective.
Managing disparate desktop set-ups – and responding to ongoing demands from all corners – can be complex and time-consuming. All of this can leave you bogged-down with administrative duties, like on-boarding new users and providing day-to-day fixes, rather than focusing on the ‘big picture’ of your organisation’s IT.
This is why TOLVA offers our Managed Desktop Service. By taking care of your day-to-day user and technical support, security, data backup and recovery, and mobile device management, we can provide you with the reliability and stability you need.
Leverage our dedicated project team, including a pool of certified solution architects, technical consultants, engineers and project managers who have experience in designing and delivering solutions across all areas of IT infrastructure.
We’ll hit the ground running and provide you with:
- IT project management services utilising best practice and tested methodologies including project planning, project stage management and project closure
- Project deployment and implementation services by certified experiences consultants
- Consultation on the delivery of IT projects including detailed solution architecture and design.
These three elements are included in our project services offerings which span a wide range of IT projects across the full suite of our services as such as Unified Communications, Networking, Cloud Computing, Virtualisation, Storage, Disaster Recovery and much more.
Why partner with TOLVA?
- Outcome assurance. Peace of mind that every element of the project will be professionally managed following proven methodologies designed to cover all aspects of the implementation.
- Account Management. We will keep you updated throughout the delivery process with simple and consistent communication via a single point of contact for all project updates.
- Project Governance. Reduced project risks and efficient mitigation of any issues which may arise or be associated with the project.
- Flexible payment models. We can deliver engagements on a full fixed price, time and materials or a combination of both allowing you to ensure you’re not open to any commercial risk.
- On time and on budget. Achieve the desired results in a timely manner due to proven implementation methodologies, processes and templates.